Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Noggin Subscription question

So I have a subscription on my old roku to noggin. Moving in with fiance and he has his own more updated roku we are going to use. I'm trying to figure out how to switch it over to his. It just wants me to sign up for a free 7 day trial with his card and I'm already paying for it. Cant I just switch the subscription to his roku?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: Need help

Is your paid Noggin subscription a Roku Pay subscription (i.e. made through your Roku) or was it made directly with Noggin on the Noggin website (and thus billed by Noggin, not Roku)?

If you subscribed through Roku, it is tied to YOUR Roku account, but your fiance's Roku is tied to HIS account.  Post a query HERE (Accounts, Billing, and Orders section), give them full particulars of both accounts, and see if they can transfer your Noggin subscription from your account to your fiance's.

If you subscribed directly with Noggin, you should be able to install the Noggin channel app on your fiance's Roku and log in with your Noggin account credentials.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos