Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Breannathomas19
Level 7

Noggin Channel not working

the last 3 days the noggin channel on the roku will not work this is the 3rd day in a row and I dont have the option to delete it and re-download it also yalls customer service isn't open to call them and fix it that is the only channel that isn't working 

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Show not working

@Breannathomas19 

Thanks for the post.

I'd recommend reaching out to Noggin directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. If other channels are working correctly, and you only experience this issue on the Noggin channel (app), that is likely an indication that the issue lies within that particular channel. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it.  

You can reach them here: https://www.noggin.com/help/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Gvillanueva88
Level 7

Re: Noggin Channel not working

I have a TCL Roku TV and my Noggin App is not working either. I've restarted my Roku multiple times and in order to play Noggin I have to cast it.... help?

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @Gvillanueva88,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

We'd like to take a closer look to see if there's anything else we can suggest to help.

Are you being prompted with an error message? Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or all channels on your Roku device? Is this through The Roku Channel or Noggin standalone?

Have you tried removing any channel you observe this issue on from the Roku home screen? Then, restart your device. Once it loads up again, add the channel back once more and try playing content again. 

To help troubleshoot the issue further, follow this link: How to resolve a channel playback issue | Official Roku Support 

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Xfalsepr3acherX
Level 7

I've been having this same issues for a while now, it's just in an infinite loading screen. No errors just loading, glad I'm not the only one experiencing it. Tried deleting the channel and nothing changes, so i just canceled my sub to it until it gets fixed. If it gets fixed.

0 Kudos
Creasy
Level 7

2 months later still just infinite loading? So much for giving a sh** about the consumers. 

0 Kudos