Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
rebop
Level 7

No surround sound on Prime Channel on Roku Stick

Brand new Roku Steaming Stick and Roku Channel, AppleTV Channel are fine and send surround but Prime Channel does not. It does on my Firestick. It should on Roku.

I can't find any setting to change to make this happen. Can anyone help?

I also sent a ticket to support at the end of December and the only reply I got was sorry to take so long to reply, do you still need help. My reply of yes got no further replies. A little worrisome that support is not more responsive.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
rebop
Level 7

Re: No surround sound on Prime Channel on Roku Stick

Does anyone get 5.1 from Prime on a steaming Stick?

I have tried every setting. Email reply suggested all the things already tried: Restart, remove and reinstall channel, every HDMI setting, etc. It DOES WORK on Roku or Apple channels so not my settings, but even when Prime clearly shows 5.1, its stereo only.

Same for all or just me?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
rebop
Level 7

Thanks for all the replies. Hard to keep up Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Highlighted
rebop
Level 7

You can add Hulu to the Prime channel for broken surround for me on the Streaming Stick,

0 Kudos