Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sound on AMC plus on Roku channel

Dr who and world beyond walking dead has no sound anyone know how to get this fixed or who we can contact all on AMCplus through Roku channel 

0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
1919bailey

No sound on 7/5 of walking dead or 2/5 of fear walking dead on roku channel

No sound on 7/5 of walking dead or 2/5 of fear walking dead on roku channel sound is good every where else.

All other channels work great just no sound on on these 2 Episodes.

0 Kudos
Welnic

Re: No sound on 7/5 of walking dead or 2/5 of fear walking dead on roku channel

I’m having the same issue!! No answers yet?

JaSade
Reel Rookie

Re: No sound on AMC plus on Roku channel

none of my apps are showing picture or sound. just a black screen..but the closed caption is showing up. 

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

@Momez5rugrats-  @JaSade -

Did you recently get upgraded to Roku operating software version 10.5 that is currently rolling out?  Settings > System > System update will tell you.  (While you're there you can press Check now to force needed updates.)

Some people reporting this problem with Roku 10.5 have found that unplugging both the Tv and Roku has fixed the oroblem

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
ab65

I have the same issue and cannot get any help from Roku.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@1919bailey @Welnic @ab65 @Momez5rugrats- @JaSade 

Thanks for the posts.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? Can you please provide the channel that you are experiencing this issue with as well as the season, episode, and title that you see this happen on.

With more detailed information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Qzp

Comic book men has sound of everything but the voices. 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Qzp,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

We'd like to gather more information about the issue you're running into.

Are all other streaming channels playing content normally? Does this happen on all movies/shows in AMC + through The Roku Channel or just specific titles? 

With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
LewF
Reel Rookie

I am trying to watch the final episode of “This is Going to Hurt” on AMC. There will not s zero sound. The strange thing is that other episodes of the same show have sound, as well as other shows. I have updated Roku software and unplugged my Roku device. 

0 Kudos