Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Huseby
Level 7

Re: No show pictures in apps

Happening on my 49” TCL tv for the past month. A system restart seemed to fix it, but it still intermittently happens like it did before. Sometimes a full power off (disconnect power) fixes the issue, sometimes not. Verified I have the most up to date version as well. Clearly a software issue with Roku, would be nice if there was a fix. The tv is pretty much useless with all icons greyed out (there’s writing above that says the app). And if I click into any app it is missing graphics/writing (making navigation impossible).

The system options miss information too when this happens, volume doesn’t show the number, highlighting options in settings and the option you’re on is white/grey across the whole thing and you can’t even see what setting you’re on. For a less than 2 year old tv, this is unacceptable. Guess I’ll steer away from Roku TVs in the future. Fool me once...
Highlighted
PrimeTime66
Level 7

Sharp 50" Roku TV....exact same issue.  Started a few weeks ago.  I regret getting a Roku TV.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Huseby
Level 7

Get used to the only “fix” (aka bandaid because Roku won’t fix their software): cutting power to your tv completely then reconnecting power.  I just turn my power strip off/on.  Such a ghetto fix when nothing else will work.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Golden
Level 7

ROKU WHERE ARE YOU?!!?  Loosing customers every day with this.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
gamma1
Level 7

This works!

go to ‘Settings’

go to ‘Advance System Settings’

go to ‘Network Connection Reset’

‘Reset connection’

afterwards go to ‘settings’ to reset your network and put in your password, after it connects to your network relaunch app

Highlighted
gamma1
Level 7

Don’t regret it. I love my Roku TV. Look at my response below - it works. I just reset my tv. 

0 Kudos