Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
degt
Level 8

No search option in Channel Store

I am trying to find channels in the store using the web application and it has NO search option. All I get is a strip at the top where I can select categories but nothing to search. I don't want to waste time looking through an endless list of channels I am not interested. I want to search for specific things.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6\
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: No search option in Channel Store

https://channelstore.roku.com/browse

roku.jpgAvailability of search could possibly be region related, I suppose.  Where are you located?

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.
Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.". Please only do this if it ACTUALLY solves your problem.
0 Kudos
oriana1
Level 7

I don't have that option either, anyone with the same problem?

Netra
Level 7

Same here. I am so disapointed on Roku UX, it looks like no test tam been on this app Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
Strega
Level 16

Cycling through various countries in the channel store, I get a search field in some of them (US, Canada, Mexico, Germany) but I don't in others (France, Argentina, Chile).  I don't know why that is.

0 Kudos
Netra
Level 7

Can you share screen to see where countries are?

0 Kudos
Strega
Level 16

The country selector is in the lower right corner of most Roku pages.  Note that if you are logged into a Roku account, the web site likes to bounce you right back to whatever channel store you're supposed to be using.  You have to be logged out to browse around as I was.

0 Kudos