Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FelixAntolin
Level 7

No puedo activar Blim con Izzi

Se acaba de actualizar #Blim, yo ya tengo una cuenta con el proveedor de internet Izzi, y ahora no puedo accesar a mi cuenta, para poder ver el contenido me obliga a comprar Blim desde mi cuenta de Roku.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5\
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: No puedo activar Blim con Izzi

You need to ask Blim or Izzi about it.  It's not a Roku issue.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
mfor28
Level 7

Hola, a mi esta pasando exactamente lo mismo ya fui a Izzi y he hablado a Blim y me dicen que el problema no es de ellos, es ROKU quien tiene que habilitar la opción de forma de pago para con el proveedor.

Ojalá nos puedan apoyar por favor con esta situación.

Gracias

MFOR

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@mfor28

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that the Roku Community only support the English language and we had to use Google Translate to understand your inquiry.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Gonzalez1
Level 7

The same thing happens to me I have been trying to log in to blim and it does not let me send that my email or password are incorrect I hope that Roku does something about this situation 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @Gonzalez1

We do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Please be advised that channel logins or authentication are handled directly by the channel developer. With that being said, the best option is to follow @RokuDanny-R's suggestion above. They can resolve the error you are having with channel authentication.

Thank you for your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos