Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Neogrn
Level 7

No hbo...Boooo!

Jump to solution

Hey Roku, get it together. I want an HBO app!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: No hbo...Boooo!

Jump to solution

@Neogrn 

Thanks for the post.

Although HBO has removed the HBO GO app from our platform, the Roku platform still offers a number of alternative ways for customers to access HBO. Existing HBO users that subscribe through Comcast, Charter or AT&T TV can stream HBO on the Comcast Xfinity Stream, Spectrum TV and AT&T TV channels available on the Roku platform. Additionally, you can access HBO directly on Roku by subscribing to HBO on The Roku Channel.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
TRClev
Level 8

Jump to solution

I have HBO app on my ROKU

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Neogrn 

Thanks for the post.

Although HBO has removed the HBO GO app from our platform, the Roku platform still offers a number of alternative ways for customers to access HBO. Existing HBO users that subscribe through Comcast, Charter or AT&T TV can stream HBO on the Comcast Xfinity Stream, Spectrum TV and AT&T TV channels available on the Roku platform. Additionally, you can access HBO directly on Roku by subscribing to HBO on The Roku Channel.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos