Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Glnadeau
Level 7

No crave on roku premiere

I just purchased a Roku Premiere and after setup and adding channels I can not find Crave. Only crave 3D. How do I find and add crave to the list?

Model 3920x

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: No crave on roku premiere

Hi @Glnadeau,

Thanks for reaching us.

Currently, Crave is available in the Canadian region. Channel availability/access on Roku devices will vary from region to region. A Roku device will work in any location, however, channels may not be available on your device in that location, based on each channel provider's discretion. For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on the Roku platform in your region.

Thanks,

Mary

jenacol
Level 8

why would they not offer Crave in Vancouver, BC? This explanation doesn't make sense.

0 Kudos
Diogee
Level 7

@jenacol Depending on where you are and on what isp ure using when you setup your device. My problem was that I was in the USA when I setup my device. Therefore I did not have crave in the App Store. After resetting my device and deleting my account, I created a new account when I was in Canada and using my internet from my canadian isp I not have crave. It all depends on what region your are in when you setup your device and create an account. This was all accomplished with the help from @RokuMary-F from Roku Premiere (4620 series) 

0 Kudos
jenacol
Level 8

Sorry, you reset your device and created a new account in Canada and you still do not have Crave? Am I understanding you correctly? "using my internet from my canadian isp I not have crave."

0 Kudos
Diogee
Level 7

No. I reset my Roku back to factory and I deleted my Roku account. When I got back to Canada I created a new Roku account and setup my device again. This time I did have crave

0 Kudos