Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

No channels will load after yesterday's update.

My roku updated yesterday afternoon 5-5-2020. Now none of my channels will load and freezes up. It is getting power and the internet connect is fine. I cannot stream anything 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: No channels will load after yesterday's update.

See if this thread helps:
https://community.roku.com/t5/Roku-Device-Features-Settings-Updates/Roku-Streaming-Stick-fails-after...
  • Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi LivRm - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi BedRm - JVC EM37T
  • Roku 3, 4200X, Ser 4124C7087583, wifi GstRm - Sanyo DP26640
  • Roku 2 XD, 3050X (collecting dust in a drawer)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Sensable 

Thanks for the note.

What Roku model device are you using? Have you tried checking your internet connection to make sure that you are still connected to your wireless network?

For more information about how to check if you are connected to your wireless network, visit our Support page here: How do I check the connection to my home network and the internet?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I am having same issue since update. Tried all the suggested resets.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@stgris 

Thanks for the note.

What Roku model device are you using? What channels are you trying to access? Have you verified that you are connected to your wireless network still? Have you tried removing the channels, restarting your device, then adding the channels back again?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos