Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jcropp11
Reel Rookie

No YouTube Tv or Starz apps available?

Just purchased a Roku Express 4K+ which is my 3rd Roku in the house.  Neither YouTube Tv or Starz are available for download.  Tried searching for channels and used multiple spellings. These two apps are working fine on my other two Rokus.

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: No YouTube Tv or Starz apps available?

@Jcropp11 

Are they on the same Roku account? Settings > System > About

When a device is added to an account, the apps you've already installed on other Roku devices on the same Roku account will automatically download. You shouldn't have to hunt for them. So, are they on the same account?

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hello @Jcropp11

Thanks for the post.

Could you reply here with your Roku device serial number? It can be found in Settings > System > About. I'll be able to further assist you from there.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
MilesT
Roku Guru

@Ello2022 wrote:

Of course they are available 

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/34e0b0ce5c05af0733dbcd45f1c46734/youtube-tv

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/14b058d40b5893ab8b3883e4ed2f2815/starz

Links might not work in all countries, and not useable on device itself.

If the Roku is linked to to web account/email, then web account may not be set up for same country as existing devices, hence no channels.

If same web account email, then the channels on other devices will be added overnight or on requesting a system update, but come across in a jumbled order on hone screen, will need to scroll to find them and take some time to use "*" button to move to same order as other devices--original poster may not have spitted them yet (sometimes people "can't see while they are looking", including myself from time to time...pause, take breath, go slower and more carefully...ah there it is).

Not a Roku employee
0 Kudos
Ello2022
Roku Guru

@MilesT  Notice the first reply “3rd Roku in our home”. Which means they already have the channels mentioned. They should be linked to all devices if each device is using the same account. But the user hasn’t responded back. 

0 Kudos
MilesT
Roku Guru

@Ello2022 I read that too, but did not make assumptions (based on what they did not say in the post).

your answer is correct but only with assumptions (likely to be true, but assumptions all the same), my reply troubleshoots without assumptions.

To assume can make an A** of U and Me ( Robot Very Happy get it...).

Not a Roku employee
0 Kudos
Ello2022
Roku Guru

@MilesT   You are so as old as me with that quote. Love it 

0 Kudos