Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JonatanC

Re: Prime Video Greyed Out in channel store ?

Jump to solution

Hello Rokudanny-R I got the same issue with Disney Plus but was able to install it using the code: DPLUSWORKAROUND . Do you have code for Prime Video so we can added when is unavailable in the Store? 

Jonatan C.

0 Kudos

Amazon prime video

Jump to solution

hola. vivo en argentina y no me aparece disponible  el canal de transmisión Amazon Prime Video en mi Roku 2. Que puede estar pasando?

0 Kudos
Susanoo355

Re: No Amazon prime app/channel

Jump to solution

Amazonun cevabi asagida, saka gibi

--------------------------
Chat'te de konuştuğumuz gibi kontrollerimi sağladığım taktirde Roku cihazınız Prime Video için desteklenmekte fakat sizler Türkiye'de ikamet ettiğiniz için ve Roku resmi olarak Türkiye'de satılmadığı için sizler şuanda sadece Türkiye'de Roku cihazınızdan Prime Video'yu izlemiyorsunuz, bu geri bildiriminizi ve talebinizi yetkililer ile seve seve paylaşacağım sizde taktir edersiniz ki Prime Video Türkiye pazarına henüz daha çok yeni giriş yaptı ve sizlerin geri bildirimleri sayesinde her geçen gün gelişmeye devam etmekte, Prime Video teknik ekibi Türkiye'de desteklenen cihazları arttırmaya yönelik çalışmalarına tam gaz devam etmektedir bundan hiç şüpheniz olmasın. Sizlere tavsiyem beklemede kalmanız ve Amazon sosyal medya hesaplarını takip ederek gelişmeleri yakından takip etmeniz olacaktır. Sizlere yardımcı olabildiğim için çok mutluyum.

0 Kudos
leonar2445

No consigo Amazon Prime en Roku Venezuela, por favor suministren el codigo

Jump to solution

Por favor indique si el canal está operativo en Venezuela o en su defecto suministre el código de Amazon Prime para agregarlo

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: No consigo Amazon Prime en Roku Venezuela, por favor suministren el codigo

Jump to solution

@leonar2445

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be aware that channel availability/access on Roku devices will vary from region to region. A Roku device will work in any location, however, channels may not be available on your device in that location, based on each channel provider's discretion. For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on the Roku platform in your region. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Tonyk1
Reel Rookie

Re: Amazon Prime

Jump to solution

Hello, I have been in contact with Amazon and below is there reply...is there anything Roku can do to help thos move along quicker? 

"I reviewed your email and understand that you are facing issues with the non compatibility of the prime video on the Roku device in Amazon.com.au i.e. in Australian market place , please accept my sincere apologies for all the inconvenience you face in this case.

I would like to inform you that the compatibility of the two devices are totally depends up on the agreement between their parent companies or their manufacturing companies(i.e.the manufacturer of the Roku and our Prime Video development team).

Also, I would like to inform you that the Roku device is not compatible with the prime video application in Amazon.com.au i.e. in Australian market place due to non agreement between the companies(i.e. Roku and Amazon) in the Australian market place.

But once it's available it will be posted to our website. We highly suggest to please keep an eye on our website for more updates.

I´ll take it as a feedback and transfer it to the concerned Prime Video business team and Developer team and please be assured each and every feed back and comment are taken into consideration very seriously in amazon.

Your feedback will help us improve our website so that we can continue to provide a better service to all of our customers. ​

If you face any further issues or query then I would kindly request you to contact us through live medium(call/chat) or reply us back on the email ,so that we can work on this issue and resolve it.

I thank you for your patience and giving us a chance to work on this issue."

Re: Why is Amazon Video not available on Roku in Belgium?

Jump to solution

same as what I am facing. i can access prime video from android, Mi stick, another smart LG tv ... but the option is not there in Roku!!!! and what makes it worst the search button not working. 

Normally the content provider is responsible for access to its content! means I can install Netflix even though don't have a subscription so it should be the same for Prime!! I have a prime member ship in Saudi.

0 Kudos

Cannot find PrimeVideo in Roku Express Brazil.

Jump to solution

Hey guys, Help me out here... Just got a new Roku stick, now the Express version in Brazil to be able to add my primevideo Accountability. But I did not find it listed as na option to the list of channels. What do I need to do to succeed?

0 Kudos

Re: No consigo Amazon Prime en Roku Venezuela, por favor suministren el codigo

Jump to solution

AMZNPWORKAROUND

0 Kudos
Tony1634

Re: Amazon prime does not appear

Jump to solution

I just bought the 3941 express 4k+ in the Philippines and the amazon prime vidio app is missing. I have a subscription for prime.

0 Kudos