Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mmt123
Reel Rookie

Re: Amazon prime does not appear

Jump to solution

Same issue in New Zealand.  ROKU team - PLEASE FIX THIS AND PROVIDE RESPONSIBLE ANSWER

CESAR0477

COMO HAGO PARA VER PRIME VIDEO EN VENEZUELA

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
ozguryeni

Jump to solution

Roku'nun yapabileceği bir şey yok. Amazon kendi uygulamasını sadece abd ve kanada için roku platformunda olmasına izin veriyor. Amazon ile Roku ucuz streaming device konusunda rekabet halinde olduklarından Amazon muhtemelen Roku'nun bir yanının eksik kalmasını istiyor.

0 Kudos
sparklark

Jump to solution

I'm in California (USA).
None of the channels I was expecting - including Prime - is listed for my Roku 3.

Very disappointed!

Not interested in this product if I can't USE it for what I want, right?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: No Amazon prime app/channel

Jump to solution

@hakantaspinar @magut 

Thanks for the posts.

As stated previously, channel availability/access on Roku devices will vary from region to region. A Roku device will work in any location, however, channels may not be available on your device in that location, based on each channel provider's discretion. For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on the Roku platform in your region. 

You can reach Amazon Prime Video support here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=G9SY6AQJV45JFMET

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
davidjazz
Roku Guru

Re: No Amazon prime app/channel

Jump to solution

Just because the Amazon app is in your country on OTHER devices, does not mean it is available on ALL devices, such as Roku. Every type of devices is usually licensed separately.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Prime Video Channel Not Available in Iceland

Jump to solution

@Dreki 

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that channel availability/access on Roku devices will vary from region to region. A Roku device will work in any location, however, channels may not be available on your device in that location, based on each channel provider's discretion. For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on the Roku platform in your region. 

You can reach Amazon Prime support here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=G9SY6AQJV45JFMET

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@sparklark 

Thanks for the inquiry.

It sounds like you may have created a Roku account that isn't located in your current region. If channels in your region are not available, it may indicate that your device is linked to an account that was created in a different region where that channel may not be offered by the channel provider. You'll want to make sure that you are using an internet connection located in the correct region when creating your account. You can check your IP address' reported location by visiting www.whatismyip.com - If you see an issue, you'll need to contact your ISP to help resolve any issue.

We would recommend creating a new Roku account in your region. For more information about how to create a new account, visit our Support page here: How do I create a Roku® account? Once your new account is set up, try to perform a factory reset on your device and link it to your new account. For more information about how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
pela0

Amazon Prime in Chile

Jump to solution
Hi guys... Recently I've bought an Roku Express here in Chile...So far so good, but I can't add Amazon Prime Video, Roku says that channel isn't available in Chile...weird, in my kids PlayStation or my BluRay Player we can watch it with no problems...I need some help with that... Is there any "magic" to add the channel??? Thnx
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Knives87

I'm from Ecuador and I can't install prime video even though I have and account

Jump to solution

Hello y have notice that there's a lot of stream services that doesn't have support in this platform for my country even when that services is allowed in my country because I have and account and used it in my cellphone, but in roku  show like it don't exist and it's the same with hbo go you can't fin it 

0 Kudos