Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hn45
Level 7

Nfl Sunday ticket will not save log in

the nfl ticket app will not save my log in , it also will not let me exit the app, without hitting the home botton , any advice ? 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Nfl Sunday ticket will not save log in

@Hn45 

Exiting any app via the HOME button isn't a problem in and of itself. It's how many people exit apps. It's how I've always done it (since 2010). It's the quickest and easiest way to exit any app.

Now, the failure to save login is an issue. If it won't save the login, try 1) removing the app, 2) rebooting the Roku, then 3) reinstalling the app and trying again. Note, you must perform all three steps in that order.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Kiawahdon
Level 7

Your solution does not work! Directv has a bad app. Lots of issues last year, and the saga continues. The recent change in ownership only compounds the issues.

0 Kudos
OwnerofDevices
Level 12

If it makes you feel any better I am having the same issue as you with the channel not saving my login information. That issue is mildly annoying, but not a big issue for myself. 

0 Kudos