Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Newsy on home screen

My home screen should be MY home screen!  When I REMOVE NewsY from my home screen, giving it a 1 star and putting in the comments that it offends me, it SHOULD NEVER SHOW ON MY HOME SCREEN AGAIN!

I removed NewsY for the 2nd time from my home screen a few nights ago (with a rating of 1 star and the comment that the channel offends me) only to have it re-appear on my home screen a few days later.

GET IT TOGETHER ROKU!!!  This is part of the reason that people are SOOO pissed off at everything.  We do NOT AGREE to you pushing your BULLS%^T down our throats!  Pull back for a second and be a REAL human being instead of relying on fake "Polls" that tell you anything you want to hear.  WE AS A PEOPLE ARE SICK OF IT!

Make us thankful for the service you provide rather than appalled and ashamed at the **bleep** we put up with just to watch too many commercials.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Newsy on home screen

@Annoyed2 

Thanks for the inquiry.

When you removed the channel from your home screen and saw it reappear, was it on the same device or another device? Is it possible that someone else may have added the channel back on another device?

Please keep us posted and we will continue to assist you from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos