Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ToniAnnV
Reel Rookie

Re: Cannot see News 12 New Jersey App any more to add on my Roku Device

It happened to me this morning.  I am off from work Presidents' week and haven't turned looked at the app until today for the weather.  I usually watch for the weather and rails while getting ready for work.  It is now a channel within another free news app called "Haystack News" which has local news from tri-state area.  You can sign in with with Facebook or Google.  It's there.  I just searched on ROKU News12 and when I clicked on it, it showed that other app.  I hope this helps.

0 Kudos
billyk77
Reel Rookie

Re: News 12 Long Island??????????????

News 12 New Jersey disappeared for me on 2/24/22.  How can I get it back?

Leanorag

Same here!!!!  What happened??

0 Kudos
John1958
Streaming Star

Typical dolanvision lazy ass product suppliers! Can take the name out of the heading but it is still a horrendously amateur outfit from production to delivery.

Hey altice/cablevision/dolandolts, get the **bleep** app certified...you had years to do so

0 Kudos
DeeDee1480

Re: News12 NJ Channel disappeared

Tell me about it. That's my go to channel as it's the only NJ one. I tried searching for it but nothing. They need to bring it back! 

0 Kudos
saf6rp
Binge Watcher

Same here, we need the app back.

I loaded the haystack app, but it looks like it is just NYC, not Long Island.

0 Kudos

News12 Connecticut disappeared!!!

As others have posted, Optimum News12 has disappeared. Is the entire optimum News12 having an outage!!!! 

0 Kudos
Dianec53

Same here, was wondering what happened.  I did find it on Haystack.  I'll checvk Pluto out too.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
Grand1

I just found it…sorta…you have to add the.   ”Haystack News” channel…& access News12 Long Island there! I was just lookin for it myself & had to search the Roku app on my phone. As I’m watching the app & typing this…it seems to be all or most of News12 as a whole…from all locations.

0 Kudos
Nick821
Reel Rookie

I tried that too but it's News 12 NY which covers multiple NY areas and is pre- recorded. I want NY News 12 Long Island 😭

0 Kudos