Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

New streaming. Handle on Antenn

Roku added a list of streaming channels to the antenna, however I don’t like to watch majority of them.

If I go into settings it only allows me to remove the entire list. 

is there a way to remove only the ones I don’t want like the antenna channels?

6 Replies
Level 7

Re: New streaming. Handle on Antenn

In addition. I selected the same option and it didn't even remove the streaming channels.

I'm just learning Roku. Also, curious how to jump to channel 200? This remote is incapable.

0 Kudos
Level 19

@c0uchP0tat0 wrote:

Also, curious how to jump to channel 200? This remote is incapable.

You can at least move thru the list a page at a time instead of a line at a time via the << and >> keys.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos
Level 7

Yes (thanks). But it doesn't really help when there's however many hundreds of channels there are.

If you press the left arrow while watching live tv, then press it again so you've highlighted the station name, then press * you can change the way you view the channels. However, you can only switch guide to 'recent channels' or 'all channels', so still not useful.

0 Kudos
Level 7

Go Home, Then

Settings --> TV Inputs --> Live TV --> HIDE ANTENNA CHANNELS 

Setting "Hide steaming TV channels" seems to have no affect whatsover.

You need to select the channels to hide one-by-one (because... Roku).

0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: New streaming channels on Antenn

I don’t want to hide any of the antenna channels. Just some of the streaming channels. It only provides the option to hide ALL streaming channels. 

0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: New streaming channels on Antenn

I think it was the streaming channels that I was hiding in that option. I can't really tell the difference, especially since hiding streaming channels had no affect. Basically, "Hide Antenna Channels" gave me the option to hide any of the channels that are available in the menu (why that's not available directly from within the menu is a bit of a mystery). Whether they were antenna or stream I cannot tell.

0 Kudos