Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vnazario
Level 8

New YourTV Guide Channel

Hello Rokuer's:

Anyone here know how to use and setup the new YourTV channel guide?  I see it is asking for server IP addresses and other information.  I have Optimum, if this helps.  I like how the screenshots look for this.  I'm happy with the current TV guide in the "What's On" channel but the developer said it will not do a new build of his channel when Roku pulls the old template/SDK from the interface so this new channel may seem like a viable replacement if we can get it to work somehow.  Any useful information would be much appreciated.
vnazario

2xRoku2 XS,Roku1+SE,Logitech Revue GoogleTV,Raspberry Pi+XBMC,Mac Mini+EyeTV DVR+RabbitTV+PLEX+Kodi,TiVo Premiere,Sony BluRay+streaming apps,Equiso Android TV,FireTV,Nexus player,Simple.TV Local TV:QAM from ISP coax line. PLEX+unsupported apps
0 Kudos