Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rhubeny76
Level 7

New YouTube TV app disappeared

Yesterday, Google released their YouTube TV live streaming app to Roku.  I found it on the web and installed it.  After going through the activation steps, the app disappeared from the home screen and is not found anywhere.  It still shows as being installed on the web app but has gone missing on my Roku streaming stick.  I have tried restarting the Roku and also performed a factory reset, checked for updates, etc.  but the channel YouTube TV nowhere to be found.  

How can I recover or re-install a channel that claims to be installed on the web app but is missing from the Roku device?  Is there an alternate way to remove channels if they get "lost"?

Thank you.
Richard
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: New YouTube TV app disappeared

Is it compatible with your stick?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
rhubeny76
Level 7

Re: New YouTube TV app disappeared

The announcement I saw said the Roku streaming stick was supported but no model numbers mentioned.  Digging deeper at Google's website, I see that my model 3500x is not listed as supported.  Thanks for the tip.
0 Kudos