Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Teasip
Level 7

New Ultra2020 and supposed AppleTV Plus trial

Jump to solution

Upgraded this past week from stick to Ultra2020.  This is supposed to include a free 3 mos. trial of AppleTV Plus with an activation code via email, assuming one is signed up for Roku emails (which I am).  No email has been received and a response from Roku CS was rather lacking.  Anyone receive their activation code via email, and if so, how long did it take to receive it?

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: New Ultra2020 and supposed AppleTV Plus trial

Jump to solution

@Teasip 

Thanks for the post.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: I am not able to access free 3 month subscription to Apple TV +

Jump to solution

@KiwiniD @Candi219 

Thanks for the post.

For further assistance with this promotion, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

0 Kudos
10 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Teasip 

Thanks for the post.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

0 Kudos
KiwiniD
Level 7

I am not able to access free 3 month subscription to Apple TV +

Jump to solution

I am a new Roku user. I received an email that I am entitled to a free 3 month subscription to Apple TV+.

I clicked on HERE in the mail and it took me to several steps including entering my Apple ID password, which I did.

I keep getting the message that the offer is only good to new subscribers, which I am.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Candi219
Level 7

Jump to solution

Just bought and activated my roku was supposed to get three months worth of free Apple TV but there no activation code or anything to receive it

RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: I am not able to access free 3 month subscription to Apple TV +

Jump to solution

@KiwiniD @Candi219 

Thanks for the post.

For further assistance with this promotion, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

0 Kudos
Davidpvandergri
Level 7

Jump to solution

Danny, Im having the same issue. I bought a Roku Express and set it up but no email for the Appletv trial. 

0 Kudos
Teasip
Level 7

Jump to solution

They finally sent a link for the trial yet it showed as already claimed.  I gave up.

0 Kudos
LisaLisaG
Level 7

Jump to solution

havng same problem. just got a new streaming stick that was supposed to come with 3 months of appletv plus but spending a ton of time with chat only to give me a faulty link. This shouldn't be that hard

0 Kudos
van6
Level 7

Jump to solution

I just bought a Roku (new user). I got the email for the free 3-mth AppleTV click here. I clicked. It sent me to a AppleTV advertisement page. No instructions or where to sign up. I'm confused. I wasn't sure if clicking just signed me up. I clicked on the app on the TV. Did I just agree to pay for something that I should have for free? Help!

0 Kudos
Teasip
Level 7

Jump to solution

I never got mine to work.  I would go to AppleTV and select a program and see if it allows you to watch.  When I tried this approach it asked me if I wanted to sign up for a trial.  You can go into subscriptions on Roku and make sure that a subscription doesn’t show (I don’t have one listed).

0 Kudos