Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mbags1566
Reel Rookie

New TCL Disney Plus not working

Just bought a new 55 inch TCL and Disney plus is not working. I have a sharp Roku in my basement and the Disney plus works fine. Anyone have any ideas?

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: New TCL Disney Plus not working

Hi @Mbags1566
Welcome to the Roku Community!

Does the issue only occur on Disney Plus or across other channels installed on your Roku device?

Have you tried removing the affected channel and then re-install again? If not, we suggest starting there. In some cases, removing the affected channel and then re-installing it may help. Note: Restart your device before re-adding the channel back in to ensure the process is successful. We recommend doing this through the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If there is no Power submenu, proceed to the next step.) > System restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link for more information: How to resolve a channel playback issue | Official Roku Support.

Let us know if there's any difference after.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
Seronsky

I'm having the same issue. I've deleted and put back on. Factory reset. Nothing is working.... ughh..

0 Kudos
Mbags1566
Reel Rookie

Only happens with Disney plus. I have a roku in my basement and the Disney plus works just fine. 
And yes I have tried uninstalling, then restarting system, then I re installed the Disney app and still nothing. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Seronsky @Mbags1566

Thanks for the posts

If you are unable to resolve the issue, can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times and provide us with this ID)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing 

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos