Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: New Spectrum Streaming App Crashes Roku

Jump to solution

Not a single freeze or buffering issue all day long. I'm a f-in genius. 

Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hey Genius, it worked for me as well. Thanks for the heads up man!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

JB I'd like to report I've got it whipped too... but alas, that's not the case. My router is set to IPV6 and Spectrum has tried adjusting the DNS settings but their most recent tech (yesterday) said that the app is not ready for prime time. They know it and are trying to fix it but having issues (you think?)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Sdennison : I'm curious what router you're using. On my Orbi using IPv6 fixed everything. I've not had a single problem since. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

yes same thing

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I was using the Arris box that was the default model for their 2 pc router/modem package. But on their latest visit (4x since July), they replaced the Arris with their newest "Spectrum" branded box. Seems that things have improved in playback, so I'm hopeful.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Yes we had the arris and they switched us the spectrum modem and now we’re back with another Arris and that may have fixed the issue , it’s been three days now pretty good, I did have to make a complaint to the FDC in order to get this moving but it was worth it. I’m keeping my fingers crossed it’s been six years, they also did a little rewiring that cut down on the intermittent connections but now with the new modem it seems 100 but we’ll see.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

still does not work on Roku TV. Spectrum says it Roku, Roku says its Spectrum this is a bunch of **bleep**. Spectrum need to upgrade roku device has worked fine up untill last 2 days. I have unplugged turned off deleted app put back on and still nothing. I not sure is Roku and Spectrum are in a pissing contest. But I am paying over 200 dollars a month for Spectrum. I would like some answers.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

I actually got rid of the spectrum app altogether started using Hulu which is fine for now aside from the spectrum app buffering we were getting intermittent signals I think we finally fixed it but I will never go back to the spectrum app, now all we have from spectrum is Internet service because we have no other choice

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Tina, how badly is Spectrum raking you over the coals on price for their Internet only product? (Your monthly price for internet only?) Can they accept that the reason you don't buy their bundle is because the product doesn't work?

0 Kudos