Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

New STARZ subscription; old one on Roku will not delete or reset so I can add new one

Jump to solution

How do I delete old STARZ subscription (sister and I shared). I now have a new subscription however the old information will not delete.

I have deleted STARZ channel and restarted Roku, but no changes. I need to be able to enter my new login and password for STARZ. 

How do I fix this issue?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: New STARZ subscription; old one on Roku will not delete or reset so I can add new one

Jump to solution

@ssconry3 

Thanks for the inquiry.

You would need to find the options or settings within the Starz channel and log off the current account. If you are unable to do this, you can try removing the channel, restarting the Roku TV, then adding the channel again to see if it prompts you to sign in with your Starz account.

If you are still not able to resolve your issue, you'll want to contact Starz support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Starz support here: https://www.starz.com/us/en/faq

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: New STARZ subscription; old one on Roku will not delete or reset so I can add new one

Jump to solution

So, I feel a bit silly, but figured it out on my own. I logged off the old account within STARZ. Now, I had the opportunity to log in with new credentials. Sorry for the unneeded post.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I still have not figured out how yet. My sister old account on my roku tv and o want my own. I have some Outlander to watch. I'm freaking out over this

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@ssconry3 

Thanks for the inquiry.

You would need to find the options or settings within the Starz channel and log off the current account. If you are unable to do this, you can try removing the channel, restarting the Roku TV, then adding the channel again to see if it prompts you to sign in with your Starz account.

If you are still not able to resolve your issue, you'll want to contact Starz support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Starz support here: https://www.starz.com/us/en/faq

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos