Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
blade_005
Level 14

Re: New Roku box. WTF Netflix auto preview?

Jump to solution

@CaptainMoody wrote:

Same here. Disabled the settings on Netflix Web and trailers/previews still auto play

I had to do a RESTART of Roku TV before autoplay previews stopped. SETTINGS -- SYSTEM -- POWER - SYSTEM RESTART. Do not have an external Roku device to know if it has RESTART option in Roku OS menu or just do a power cycle of unit. That should do the trick and free us all from the autoplay previews onslaught!!

TCL Roku-TV 55P605 (4K/HDR/DV) | VIZIO SB36512‑F6 ATMOS Soundbar | Fire TV Stick 4K
TCL Roku-TV 43S425 (4K HDR) | Fire TV Stick 4K
TCL Roku-TV 32S301 (720p) | Fire TV Stick 4K
YABER Y31 1080p LED Projector | ONN 5.1.2 Dolby ATMOS Soundbar | Fire TV Stick 4K
0 Kudos
Stibo
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have done all suggested fixes except a factory reset of Roku. Netflix still dose the awful auto preview.

0 Kudos
norviller
Level 7

Jump to solution

I also had to sign out of my Netflix account and sign back in again (through the app), to load the profile info updated through the web.  No more blaring previews while hunting for something to watch.  Nice.

0 Kudos