Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nchooks
Level 7

Re: New Roku Pluto tv app not working

Same problem here. Pluto TV opens, channel guide loads albeit slow. Then as I scroll through I get kicked out to the Roku home screen when I try scrolling past the CNet app in the tech section. Streaming stick 3500
0 Kudos
johnhmaloney
Level 7

Same problem here. The channel loads and I get the screen with the Pluto logo and space rocks. When I press the ok button the guide starts to load, but I've only seen it finish once and the app crashed immediately. I'm using a hard-wired Roku 3 and I know that it's not the streaming technology. I also have an Amazon Fire Tv Stick and the Pluto app works perfectly on it.
0 Kudos
latinhawk
Level 7

I have a Roku 3 Pluto TV added as channel. I only get the logo fullscreen. It doesn't work.
0 Kudos
socantra
Level 7

"latinhawk" wrote:
I have a Roku 3 Pluto TV added as channel. I only get the logo fullscreen. It doesn't work.

Just tried with R3(4200). Stayed on splash screen about 20 seconds, then moved to channel lineup. Tried Sky News and a couple of others. Seems to be working fine here.
Please attempt to maintain a thin veneer of civility.
Remember, you are speaking to strangers on the internet,
not your own family at home.
0 Kudos
vnzjunk
Level 7

I too am having problems with Pluto. I can get vids to play but cannot get full screen.only about 1/4 of the screen in upper left corner.None of the buttons change this. Everything plays with a nice picture but only on a small sized screen.
My box is a Roku 1HD 2500X and using the 720 vid setting and tv screen is fed through HDMI port.
0 Kudos

Pluto TV is a very flaky channel. I gave up on it because it takes so long to load, and then it crashes about half the time when you try to use it after it does finally load.
0 Kudos
michaeltaso
Level 7

Pluto is very slow to respond to my remote, my roku is the stick
0 Kudos
jeffrok
Level 12

"michaeltaso" wrote:
Pluto is very slow to respond to my remote, my roku is the stick

Which version of the stick? The old stick is very old and slow, and the newer models are a lot faster.
Yeah, I got some Rokus.
https://youtu.be/d1CSEeqWl10
0 Kudos
michaeltaso
Level 7

Thanks, I am not sure how old it is
0 Kudos