Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

New Netflix Interface Is Terrible How To Go Back?

HI, it has been a while since I have used Netflix on my Roku Ultra.  I see a new interface and it is horrible and not at all user friendly.

I called Netflix to complain but they take no responsibility and say Roku made the interface/channel guide and it is their problem.

How can we go back to the older interface for Netflix?

1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 20

Re: New Netflix Interface Is Terrible How To Go Back?

Netflix is lying to you. They, and only they, are in control of what the user interface looks like. People have complained a long time about the auto-play of intro videos, but Netflix believes they know better what their customers need. It's one of several reasons I dropped Netflix early this year. They don't listen.

But the bottom line is, there's no way to change the user interface that Netflix offers. You're stuck with what they provide. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos