Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[New Channel] Beta testers needed for my Poker Clock channel

If you have a poker night at home (or friends home) and would like to help me beta test my new channel "Poker Clock" please PM me your e-mail (so you don't pay for the upgrade) with basic information of the game you play (average # of players, chips denominations you use, tournament structure you normally use etc.)

The installation link for the private channel is:
http-s://my.roku.com/add/PokerClockBeta

Anyone can install the free limited version, I just have few spots for this beta test of the full (upgraded) version so If you volunteer please wait for my e-mail confirming that you are in the testers list, then you can proceed with the upgrade without being charged.

All beta testers that provide feedback will be able to keep the full version channel for free when I make it Public.

The beta test is finished, please install the channel from the store:
https://channelstore.roku.com/details/80878/poker-clock
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Re: [New Channel] Beta testers needed for my Poker Clock cha

I submitted as a public channel, but the beta continues until it is released by Roku team.

Channel released!
0 Kudos
AHL_Poker
Level 7

Re: [New Channel] Beta testers needed for my Poker Clock channel

Hello,

Any chance of an update soon where you can adjust the blinds in game (speed up/slow down/skip blind) or at least where you can add different blind values to different blind levels. Very important in Poker games. Love the look and the app, if you had these additions it would be the best out there.
0 Kudos

"AHL Poker" wrote:
Hello,

Any chance of an update soon where you can adjust the blinds in game (speed up/slow down/skip blind) or at least where you can add different blind values to different blind levels. Very important in Poker games. Love the look and the app, if you had these additions it would be the best out there.

HI AHL Poker,
Let me try to see if I understood your suggestions:
1. Adjust the blinds "in game" you mean "during the game" after the clock started ?
2. This feature already exists if you upgrade the channel, see the description of the Full Verstion at; http://lvcabral.com/roku/poker-clock/

0 Kudos
amoore45
Level 7

I try to upgrade. It's perfect for my roku Tv's when running a tournament but it continues to tell me to upgrade payment method and my payment method works for any other in app purchase.

Can you help me figure it out so I can upgrade?
0 Kudos