Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adumbfakename
Reel Rookie

New Britbox series “Redemption” incorrectly displaying as a Russian series called “Salvation”

I am a subscriber to Britbox on the Roku Channel in the United States.

Could someone take a look at/update the display of episodes for a 6-part series called Redemption? 

I noticed the series description on Roku is for a russian series called “Salvation” that’s incorrect, but when I selected each episode, the feed correctly streamed 5 episodes of Redemption. Now I’m ready to watch episode 6, ie The Thrilling Conclusion, and it isn’t available as an episode. I’m just worried that because the wrong series is showing, I might not be able to select it?!

Id love to attach my photos, except this Community interface makes it too much of a PITA. The first photo would be my “home page” for Britbox on The Roku Channel clearly showing I’ve selected Redemption with Paula Malcomson, but the title text above that selected image says “Salvation”, and Photo 2 would be of the episode selector page, which clearly shows this completely different Salvation series that only has 5 episodes. The description is for a show about a Russian Ballerina with an all-russian cast. (On BritBox.) The third attachment would have been a photo of how if I search for the word Redemption on my Roku, it displays the word Salvation in the search results, and then if you select that, it displays a picture of Paula Malcomson again with the title that is clearly Redemption, NOT Salvation. It’s just bizarre. Please let me know if anyone can help, it’s really frustrating not to be able to see the series conclusion, thanks! 
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
skates1234

Re: New Britbox series “Redemption” incorrectly displaying as a Russian series called “Salvation”

Having the same problem.   VERY frustrating.   Curious if this is a Britbox issue or a Roku issue.....   Hope someone reads this at Roku and chimes in....

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: New Britbox series “Redemption” incorrectly displaying as a Russian series called “Salvation”

@adumbfakename @skates1234

Thanks for the posts.

I have passed along your concerns to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further. Once more information is available, I'll be sure to update this Community thread.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos