Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

All I get is a rolling red circle when I select my Netflix app.  What can I do?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 21

Re: Netflix

Jump to solution

The first step is always to remove the channel, reboot the Roku, then install the channel again. Do NOT forget the reboot, as it's required to completely remove the channel. If you have a Roku TV, just turning it off does not reboot it. Pull the power or use the restart menu option in Settings. You will have to log back into Netflix, but that fixes the problem the majority of the time. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 21

Re: Netflix

Jump to solution

The first step is always to remove the channel, reboot the Roku, then install the channel again. Do NOT forget the reboot, as it's required to completely remove the channel. If you have a Roku TV, just turning it off does not reboot it. Pull the power or use the restart menu option in Settings. You will have to log back into Netflix, but that fixes the problem the majority of the time. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos