Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Netflix stop working

Netflix stopped working unexpectedly on Roku but I can see it on the laptop. Which means that something happens with the Netflix app on my Roku. Examples of error messages: sw-2-4, ui-800-3.
I already tested the internet connection and it's fine because Netflix works perfectly on the laptop.

1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: Netflix stop working

From netflix help site:

If you experience the error code UI-800-3, it typically points to information stored on your device that needs to be refreshed. Follow the troubleshooting steps for your device below to resolve the issue.

Roku

If you have completed the steps above but are still having issues connecting to Netflix, you'll want to contact your internet service provider. They can help you resolve network connectivity issues by determining if your router is properly set up to communicate with the other devices on your home network.

I can't find anything on error sw-2-4. Might it have been nw-2-4?

If you experience the error code <b>NW-2-4</b> on your device, it typically points to a network connectivity issue that is preventing your device from reaching the Netflix service. Follow the troubleshooting steps for your device below to resolve the issue.

I can't get the rest to copy/paste correctly.  Go to https://help.netflix.com/en/node/13197# to see the rest.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi LivRm - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi BedRm - JVC EM37T
  • Roku 3, 4200X, Ser 4124C7087583, wifi GstRm - Sanyo DP26640
  • Roku 2 XD, 3050X (collecting dust in a drawer)
0 Kudos