Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MattLearman
Level 8

Netflix refuse to load Code: ui-800-3 (104001)

I got a new roku ultra lt, All other apps I loaded work fine, Netflix works fine on other devices but when I try to launch Netflix on my new Roku I get Code:ui-800-3(104001) I have tried updating app, reinstall app, restarting roku,router,etc. I did a factory re set I have even went as far as to have my isp come out and switch out a new router, what gives? I see this question a lot with no good answers. If I don’t get a answer soon, I guess I will have to toss this pos, I will also discourage anyone and everyone from have to deal with this, 

12 Replies
Rmeehan
Level 7

Re: Netflix refuse to load Code: ui-800-3 (104001)

I have the same exact issue with my new Ultra LT. I guess nobody has responded to you with a solution.

0 Kudos
MattLearman
Level 8

I was told that it is Netflix’s problem, they make the app. But no response with them either. I don’t know Netflix works fine on all my other devices, so Ruku should work a little harder with Netflix or eliminate the app altogether.

0 Kudos
Mstacklie
Level 7

I have this same issue. Tried everything including exchanging the device for a new one and I still get the same error with Netflix. Entry other app works fine and Netflix works fine on every other device. This is so frustrating! 

0 Kudos
MattLearman
Level 8

I know bullish!t if you ask me, and no response here, not even to tell me it is not there problem. I have a roku se I bought last year and it works fine. I even get the error if I try to play Netflix via “AIR PLAY” the app works on my phone but not through me phone to the Roku. As I said this P.O.S. Box refuses to play Netflix! And that is the reason I bought it 

0 Kudos
Mstacklie
Level 7

Same thing for me. Netflix works fine on my roku stick. They need to figure this out. Can't believe they haven't responded to this since clearly a lot of people are having this issue.

0 Kudos
rbarron
Level 7

Re: Netflix refuse to load Code: ui-800-3

Ditto, same issue. Tried everything suggested with no resolution. Netfix works fine on the older Roku unit but not in the brand new Ultra LT. Looking like it's time to transition to a different solution. Sorry Roku, gave you first crack at the business but you don't seem to want it. 

0 Kudos
MattLearman
Level 8

Re: Netflix refuse to load Code: ui-800-3

Ya I am about to return this thing and do away with all of my Roku products this just rubs me the wrong way that no one at Roku will answer, I would be happy with anything at this point 

0 Kudos
Hannah1967
Level 7

I have exactly the same problem. Called Netflix and they told me to call my ISP but they said that there is no problem on their end since all other Rokus play just fine. Must be an LT version issue. Gonna have to return it.

0 Kudos
gabron
Level 7

UPDATE -- I noticed that the Netflix app had an updated version and now magically works.  So, I don't have any issues anymore on the Ultra LT.

The solution is that Netflix quits telling everyone that complained about it that they've never heard of it before.  Denial, the first stumbling block to progress.  It is clearly a Netflix SDK incompatibility with the recent version of Roku Ultra LT firmware.  Based on forums, this didn't start until about two months ago and no one seems to take notice.  I would say Roku is to blame as well, except quality should have caught this on the Netflix side.  I did every thing they told me, reset things, removed the channel, added the channel, power cycled everything in my house, I even tried it on two different ISPs,  I did more QA on this than anyone at the company clearly, and same error.  I am certain of one thing, it is not my fault!

Since Netflix won't even tell me how to log the bug, and tells me the only solution is to contact my ISP, even though every other device in my house can connect to netflix on the same network (So I won't call them because they will think I'm straight crazy), then we need Roku to tell Netflix to fix the bug.  Otherwise, Roku will get a bunch of Ultra LT devices coming back to them that are perfectly fine, except that Netflix has a bug.  I guess Walmart will get a bunch of them since this is a Walmart exclusive, maybe that is my problem...

0 Kudos