Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Netflix not working

I set up my brand new Roku Ultra LT and Netflix will not load. I haven't even been able to get it to the sign in page. It just gives me the ui-800-3 (14001) error code. I've restarted the box several times, uninstalled the app, checked for updates, reset the router...nothing is working. Any other suggestions before I return this thing? 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Level 14

Re: Netflix not working

For Rokus, when uninstalling, you MUST restart the device before reinstalling the app (in order to clear the associated data/cache)

You didnt mention what firmware version your device is at (should be 9.4.0-4190 or 4200) or what NF app version.

Netflix Error UI-800-3 (100018)

https://help.netflix.com/en/node/61232

0 Kudos
Level 7

Netflix won’t stream

Netflix loads but I get an error of “tvq-pb-101”. Called Netflix and they say it’s the roku or tv. Tv works fine with every other channel on roku. Has anyone else had this error? It stopped working about 2 weeks ago.

0 Kudos
Level 14

Re: Netflix won’t stream

Have you uninstalled NF, RESTARTED THE ROKU (*must do this step here*), then reinstalled NF?

0 Kudos
Level 7

I am having the exact same problem.  I even tried doing a unload Netflix, reboot, reload, and even a factory reset and didn’t work.  All other apps work and Netflix works on my smart TV.  Network tested fine (I work in networking).

2nd one that I bought at the same has exact same issue.  Unless some provides  a fix..going to return.  You guys are going to loose a lot of Christmas money if this is pervasive with all your shipments.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Level 7

I have tried this several times and it does not work.

0 Kudos
Level 14

You made sure to reboot/restart the Roku between removing and reinstalling the app?

What Roku model do you have?  What is the firmware version?

What is the NF app version?

You've tried resetting and/or re-activating NF?

https://help.netflix.com/en/node/59985

0 Kudos
Level 14

You didnt mention your model # or firmware version or app version.

What's the exact error message you are getting?

0 Kudos