Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Satariano5
Level 7

Netflix issues

Hi all. Here it is Jan 23 2021 and Netflix is still not working properly on any of my TVs.  It always jamms up and freezes when it starts.  I have to reboot the TV every time. Can we please find a permanent solution to this. It has been going on for almost a year now. #netflixproblems

#rokutcl

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Netflix issues

When a single channel isn't working right it may be that the channel's installation has gotten corrupted, so you may want to reinstall the channel.

1. Highlight channel on home screen. Press * key on the remote and choose Remove channel option. This will remove it from your account and all Rokus linked to it.

2. IMPORTANT- DON'T SKIP: Restart the Roku to clear its memory via Settings > System > System restart. (On a Roku TV, this is Settings > System > Power > System restart.)

3. Reinstall the channel. Note it will be added to the END of the channel grid on all your Rokus linked to that account. (You may need to force an update on each of the other sets via Settings > System > System update > Check now.)

4. If the channel requires a login you may need to log in again on each Roku.

Let us know how you make out.

Doug
Roku Community Streaming Expert  I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.
Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution."
0 Kudos