Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Netflix issues

When I try to launch my Netflix it loads and then kicks me off I researched some of this and mayn’t people side it has something to do with the pixels and that you have to change it although when I go through settings there is no place to change the pixels

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 21

Re: Netflix issues

No, there's nothing in the display settings that gets that granular. Personally, I can't see how making a display setting would change anything about the way a channel would load.

First off, reboot the Roku. If it's a Roku TV, don't just turn it off. Use the Settings menu to restart the Roku. If it's a player, pull the power for 30 seconds then plug it back in.

If the channel still won't load, then remove the channel, reboot the Roku (absolutely critical, don't skip), then add the channel back in.

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos