Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Netflix having trouble playing this title 5.2.4

Jump to solution
Guys, please help! I’m getting a 5.2.4 error.

We are having trouble playing this title at the moment. Please try again later or select a different title.

The thing is it’s appearing for movie and tv titles. I can still play jeopardy those kind of retro shows. I have tried reset Roku. Reinstall Netflix. Restart network. All failed.

Zach
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Netflix having trouble playing this title 5.2.4

Jump to solution

@sodett 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's error codes and functionality, you'll want to contact Netflix support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Netflix support here: https://help.netflix.com/en/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hello, did you ever find a fix to this problem. I'm having the exact same issue and it's driving me crazy! Seems like it won't play any title that's in HD. 

Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@sodett 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's error codes and functionality, you'll want to contact Netflix support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Netflix support here: https://help.netflix.com/en/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos