Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
no88sangel
Level 7

Netflix error on New Roku Ultra LT (4662RW)

Jump to solution

Hello,

I Recently got a new Roku Ultra LT on Black Friday for our bedroom TV as our Roku Express wasn't picking up our WiFi in our new house. Well, since setting up, I try all the things listed to fix Netflix and get it running (from other posts and from the Netflix support page) and I have still not been able to get Netflix to load. Netflix works fine on our Roku Smart TV  and from other devices. Has anyone else been experiencing this issue? Any fixes? Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Nate5
Level 7

Re: Netflix error on New Roku Ultra LT (4662RW)

Jump to solution

I had the same problem with the error "ui-800-3" trying to load Netflix. I have a Roku Ultra LT model 4662RW. I tried every fix I could find in the Internet and was about to return it. I was able to finally launch Netflix by adding a 4GB MicroSD card in the slot under the HDMI port. 

After formatting the SD card, I uninstalled and reinstalled the Netflix app, then cleared the cache with the following procedure I found elsewhere on the Internet:

• Press Home 5 times.
  • Press Up.
  • Press Rewind 2 times.
  • Press Fast Forward 2 times.
  • Wait a minute and let the unit reboot on its own.

After adding the card and clearing cache, Netflix is now working for me.

View solution in original post

Tags (3)
9 REPLIES 9\
floydboyd
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have the same problem with one I just received.  The odd thing is I have another Ultra LT that I got a couple of months ago and Netflix works fine.  I'm going to exchange and see if  a new one works.  I've read that others have had same issue, two people returned, one had a new one that worked, the other exchanged and new one still didn't work, so 50/50 chance I guess

0 Kudos
jameskephart
Level 7

Jump to solution

Roku, i am having same exact problem. We get error code ui-800-3 and nothing on netflix or the internet that has solutions work. I think this is a problem with your device. 

Roku, what are you doing to fix this?

I don't want to waste my time on another device and setting up all our channels again

0 Kudos
Toadie
Level 7

Jump to solution

did you figure it out because mine isn't working either?

0 Kudos
floydboyd
Level 7

Jump to solution

I returned mine and didn't bother exchanging after googling and seeing so many folks w/same issue.  As I mentioned earlier I had same exact model that I bought a few months ago and it works fine.   I'm wondering if someone else manufactured these (compared to one I got months ago) since so many are having issues.  It seems to have been made specifically for Walmart since they are only ones selling the LT.  

0 Kudos
CB9
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same issue here, same model Ultra LT (4662RW). Error ui-800-3 (104001) right after the Netflix splash screen. I've tried all the troubleshooting steps, no luck. Netflix app version 5.1 (build 98088418), Roku version 9.4.0 (build 4190-46). Anyone have any updates on a fix for this yet?

0 Kudos
jmmanion
Level 7

Jump to solution

We installed our New Roku Ultra today.  Unable to use the Netflix app.  Same error message.  Please advise on how to correct this.  I am ready to return the entire unit.

0 Kudos
Nate5
Level 7

Jump to solution

I had the same problem with the error "ui-800-3" trying to load Netflix. I have a Roku Ultra LT model 4662RW. I tried every fix I could find in the Internet and was about to return it. I was able to finally launch Netflix by adding a 4GB MicroSD card in the slot under the HDMI port. 

After formatting the SD card, I uninstalled and reinstalled the Netflix app, then cleared the cache with the following procedure I found elsewhere on the Internet:

• Press Home 5 times.
  • Press Up.
  • Press Rewind 2 times.
  • Press Fast Forward 2 times.
  • Wait a minute and let the unit reboot on its own.

After adding the card and clearing cache, Netflix is now working for me.

View solution in original post

Tags (3)
CB9
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thanks Nate5, that worked for me as well

0 Kudos
no88sangel
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thank you so much for this! It fixed my device and this very pregnant lady can now enjoy some bed rest and enjoy some shows! 

0 Kudos