Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Netflix doesn't ask for pin, freezes

I have a Roku Premiere+. I just started getting an issue with the Netflix parental controls. When I try to watch a show that should ask for a pin it doesn't and goes straight to loading the show. However, it then freezes at 5-7%. The Back button doesn't work. Hitting the Home button and relaunching the Netflix app takes me right back to frozen loading screen. Hitting the Home button a second time crashes the app. Yesterday I removed the Netflix app and added it back. That solved the issue, but today it happened again and removing the app and adding it back did not work, nor did restarting the Roku. If I remove the parental controls from my Netflix account everything plays fine, but as soon as I add them back the issue returns.

I also have a Roku Express and an Amazon Fire Stick, but I'm only getting this issue on the Premiere+.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Netflix doesn't ask for pin, freezes

Thanks for reaching out to let us know what you are seeing! Please send me a private message with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About. 

I'll follow up directly to help pass this information along to the team. 

Thanks,

Tanner

0 Kudos