Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cscott00
Level 7

Netflix crash

Every time I load Netflix and start scrolling. Once I pass the “top 10” list. I scroll to the next one after the list, and then scroll again and the application crashes immediately. No matter what. States a network error but I’ve reconnected, restarted the TV, and exited and reopened the application. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
StreamerUser
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Netflix crash

You dont mention what Roku model # or NF app version/build you have..

Have you uninstalled NetFlix, RESTARTED (**must do this step**), and reinstalled NetFlix?

StreamerUser
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
cscott00
Level 7

Model number 7813X. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, restarting, signing in and out, unplugging for 10 sec and plugging back in, and reconnecting to the network. 

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Community Streaming Expert

I think you need to read that carefully - you must do the steps in THIS order:

1) Remove NetFlix

2) Restart (** must do this step here **)

3) Re-install NetFlix

StreamerUser
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
cscott00
Level 7

I did everything, nothing worked. Says code tvq-rnd-100. Pops up as a network code but my internet is amazing. Only happens when I scroll down a few times. I can scroll side to side no problem though. 

0 Kudos