Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Netflix content no longer displayed in search results, why?

HI @V-Cool,

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach their support team here: 
https://help.netflix.com/en 

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
miellekay
Level 7

Having this issue too... restarted multiple times and other regular troubleshooting definitely not happy with this product. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@miellekay

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? What Roku model device are you using? What specific content are you trying to look up in Roku Search?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
phecht
Level 7

I am having the same problem with Netflix. I know a movie is available on Netflix. Then I search for that movie using the Roku search, and Roku does not show that it is available on Netflix.   How do I fix this problem? I reached out to Netflix, and they said this is a Roku issue. Thank you, Pete

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@phecht

Thanks for the post.

Please see my previous post and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos