Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bbbtrak
Level 7

Netflix app not working since Roku Update on 10/31

is anyone having issues with the Netflix app since the last Roku update on 10/31? I can click on it but it loads to black and then no signal. All the other apps I have work fine. 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Victorkilo31
Level 7

Re: Netflix app not working since Roku Update on 10/31

I've been having the same issue. After 2 or 3 times of hitting the home button to go back to the main menu I have to restart my roku as well. I get a message from my tv saying theres no signal detected. I've also uninstalled and reinstalled netflix but itll only work once before it stops working
0 Kudos
turbojsf
Level 7

Same exact problem.  Reloading Netflix fixes it for a short time but then issue comes back.

0 Kudos

same problem. i reboot the roku and can access, but need to repeatedly reboot. not a workaround i want to continually rely on. i'd go with something else (fire tv cube?) but i need the headphone jack. hoping for a real fix sometime.

0 Kudos
Victorkilo31
Level 7

Mines gotten better. Still have the issue sometimes but about half the time it works after a couple restarts. once it starts working it's fine though
0 Kudos
Smann123
Level 7

We’re having this same issue too. Now on two different brand new Roku devices! So frustrating. What is going on!?
0 Kudos
Victorkilo31
Level 7

Strangely I've just noticed that my older roku works perfectly everytime for netflix. Not sure what the deal is now
0 Kudos