Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Krystina
Level 7

Netflix and prime cutting out

Im getting really annoyed by this now, ive tried every fix ive find. Uninstalled apps rebooted the system and then reinstalled doesnt do anything even tried addjng in taking out the power cable and does bugger all. I need need help as this is getting me to the end of my rope. 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Netflix and prime cutting out

@Krystina 

Thanks for the post.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more. Does this clear up the issue you are seeing?

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, can you please provide the following information:
-Roku device model
-serial number
-device ID
-software OS/version
(these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Krystina
Level 7

Re: Netflix and prime cutting out

I have tried deleting the channels, restarting device then adding them again and doesnt do anything. I well private mail with all details that you have asked for 

0 Kudos