Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Netflix, acorn, britbox channels

Jump to solution

I already have accounts with Netflix, acorn, and britbox can I add these channels and then log into my existing accounts

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: Netflix, acorn, britbox channels

Jump to solution

Yes, that's exactly how it works.  In each of their channel apps they will have a way for you to link/sign in/authorize/whatever-they-call-it to that subscription.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 18

Jump to solution

Yes, that's exactly how it works.  In each of their channel apps they will have a way for you to link/sign in/authorize/whatever-they-call-it to that subscription.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

What if the channel tells you that This program is not included in your Tv subscription. Please contact your Tv provider for more information and My tv provider says I have the channel.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 18

Jump to solution

@pcg517 wrote:

What if the channel tells you that This program is not included in your Tv subscription. Please contact your Tv provider for more information and My tv provider says I have the channel.

This is a different question from the original poster's, which dealt with stand alone subscriptions to premium services.  Yours deals with so-called tv anywhere services that you can only receive if you subscribe to a tv provider that carries the channel.  (At least I think it is, it's hard to tell.) This really should be in a separate thread.

But since you're here ...

Specifics please?  What channel?  Roku tv or separate Roku device?  Have you installed the channel's own app and have you used its sign-in/authenticate procedures to verify your provider account?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thanks, that's just what I wanted to know.

0 Kudos