Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Brown08
Level 7

Need to reinstall ATT TV

The ATT Tv Now app was not working correctly , so they told me to delete the app on the Roku and then re instal it and trying signing in. So I deleted the app. But now I can’t find it anywhere to add the channel again? Not in search or anything. HELP. Please and thanks. 

31 Replies
Highlighted
boogernose
Level 12

Re: Need to reinstall deleted app

doesnt appear to be supported anymore. Which is probably why

you were having problems in the first place.

I'm sure everything you wanted to watch there is available somewhere.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---
Highlighted
xcomcastguy
Level 8

We have/had 5 ROKU devices and streaming ATT TV Now (aka DirectV Now).  It was commonplace to read through the troubleshooting guides on both ROKU and ATT TV Now support and find directions to delete and reinstall apps.  Little did we know that as of January 1, 2020 ATT TV Now and ROKU did not renew their contract and as long as you had the app loaded you were ok; delete the app and no more ATT TV Now.  As instructed on both sites we deleted our ATT TV Now app and lost all of our programs for the subscriptions.  ROKUs response was "we apologize for the inconvenience".  We are now slowly but surely changing all of our devices over to Amazon Fire Sticks to get our ATT TV Now programs. 

Highlighted
boogernose
Level 12

If you have ATT or DirectTV. You need only Switch the source on your TV and watch your cable TV there.

Why do you have a need to watch it on Roku?

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Toledo228
Level 7

Same thing happened to us. My daughter accidentally hit NOW button on roku tv remote and was able to download the app again!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
xcomcastguy
Level 8

Luckily we had one remote with the NOW button on it.  Hit the NOW button; keyed in the code and AT&T TV Now was back in the apps.  Be sure and give your daughter a hug from all of us.....even if it was an accident.

Highlighted
LizzyS
Level 7

AT&T Watch TV app

When is ROKU going to get the AT&T Watchtv app? I would very much like to have all of my tv on one device instead of two.

Highlighted
Ebaron
Level 8

Re: AT&T Watch TV app

Agreed! They had it, and now pulled it due to some kind of contract negotiations. I bought 3 Roku devices simply since I could get many apps and settled on ATT tv. I also use Apple TV, works great with ATT app. Last night, somehow the the ATT app is missing from our bedroom Roku. Can’t reload it due to these $ negotiations. Guess what Roku, I paid you for a hardware device to handle apps for my TVs. And you play this game? BS. no more Roku if that is how you want play it. What are these **bleep** things worth on Craigslist? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Karl-Steed
Level 7

Re: AT&T Watch TV app

What?

I just un-boxed a brand new TCL 65 in with Roku TV and I cannot load an app for AT&T TV whom I subscribe to for Television.  This is BS, guess I will just plug my Amazon Fire Stick in and watch from it.

This would have made me a first time Roku user, I guess now that I will be a never-Roku TV user.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
cdbrown64
Level 7

AT&T TV to Go

Why has Roku stopped supporting ATT to Go.

One of the main reasons I went with Roku!

**bleep** frustrated

0 Kudos