Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
cdbrown64
Level 7

AT&T TV to Go

Why has Roku stopped supporting ATT to Go.

One of the main reasons I went with Roku!

**bleep** frustrated

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Cfort822
Level 7

AT&T TV NOW

Why do ROKU know longer has AT&T TV NOW APP 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
boogernose
Level 12

Re: AT&T TV NOW

because.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---
0 Kudos
Highlighted
rms2k
Level 7

Roku and AT&T TV NOW dispute

So my AT&T TV NOW app stopped working, some have even disappeared. 

I contacted AT&T TV NOW support and was told that they are in negotiations with ROKU.

How long could this last.  Thinking about trying YouTube TV or Sling or go back to poor latency Hulu.

Not happy at all.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
rms2k
Level 7

Re: Roku and AT&T TV NOW dispute

I forgot to add. When I talked to AT&T they offered me $30 so I could go buy an Amazon Firestick. I'm sure that will make Roku happy.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
cdbrown64
Level 7

I'm in the same boat. how do we get ROKU to respond to us?

Clint

0 Kudos
Highlighted
rms2k
Level 7

All I can say is YouTube TV is pretty awesome.  14 day free trial.

@cdbrown64 wrote:

I'm in the same boat. how do we get ROKU to respond to us?

Clint

0 Kudos
Highlighted
AF1
Level 7

I'm having the same exact issue with the atttv now app. App stopped working, I deleted it then learned it wasn't available because of a contract dispute between the two companies. Roku customer service has not replied to my emails. I've had Roku & directtv now/atttv now for 2 1/2 years with only minor issues. Roku really needs to consider how they're treating loyal customers and make the atttv now app available to us before we decide to go elsewhere.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
xcomcastguy
Level 8

For the first time since this all started a ROKU tech told me on a chat "what ever you do, do not delete the ATT TV app".  A little late for that information.  AT&T offered us the same thing, $30 refund to go out and buy a Firestick.  We did and it works, even though the remote is not as friendly as the ROKU remote.  Worked so well, we bought 2 more on sale off of Amazon.  Once we saw the post about the NOW button on the remote earlier, we tried it and it works.  If you do not have a remote with the now button and you can get AT&T TV to come off the hip with a code, you can actually reload the AT&T TV Now app outside of the app store.  ROKU tach can walk you through it once you get the code.  Our ROKU and Firesticks are all up and running again.

boogernose
Level 12

Dollar for Dollar and pound for pound the AT&T apps dont seem

any better than many of the other Paid services. Why bother?

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---
0 Kudos