Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paddy3
Level 7

Need to know how long the handyman was playing games and not working?

Ive never played any games on my Roku EXPRESS account.  But when I got home on Jan 21, 2021, my regular digital TV was on and some game was on display with the music playing over and over.  I need to know what games the handyman played, but MOST IMPORTANTLY between hours 100am - 430am, THE LENGTH OF TIME he was ACTIVELY PLAYING GAMES?.  Thanks

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Need to know how long the handyman was playing games and not working?

That's just not possible.  Even if it's buried somewhere in Roku's logs I sincerely doubt you'd get anyone to dig it out.  It would probably take a heinous crime and subpoena to get it.  Just assume he was playing during a break and move on.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Need to know how long the handyman was playing games and not working?

If your router maintains a log of net activity you might be able to dig the info you're seeking from the log. I've never examined such a log, but I suspect this could be a fairly daunting task. Good luck.
Doug
Roku Community Streaming Expert  I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.
Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution."
0 Kudos