Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Queenz93

Re: Need help finding Strong Medicine show seasons

Hi, does anyone know how to get seasons 1-4 of strong medicine? Is there a Roku subscription that I need to buy? They only have season 5-6 up now. I missed my chance to watch seasons 1-4 when I didn’t know they were up on Roku and I love this show and have been waiting years for the seasons (other than 1) to be streamed somewhere. 

I'm trying to watch it now and it's only showing seasons 1 and 2?

Krystal
Reel Rookie

Can they please reput the seasons 5 and 6 because i just finished watching them 

0 Kudos
Krystal
Reel Rookie

Can u please put on the last two seasons because i just finished 1-4

0 Kudos
TiffanieD

I’m watching season 1-2 on tubitv. Roku had season 5-6. I need to find somewhere that has seasons 3-4

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @TiffanieD,

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's features, content and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach them here:  Help Center (tubitv.com) 

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Andi1

Hi there,

I missed out watching Strong Medicine on Roku & I have been searching for this show for a long time.

I can't find anywhere else to watch this series, can you please re-upload all seasons on Roku?

Would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Chickee143

They have the first 2 seasons up, but no more. I wish they would put the last 4 seasons up. I can't find them anywhere online or streaming apps. 

0 Kudos
robyn_ames
Reel Rookie

They put 2 seasons up at a time. Usually for a month or so then they will have the next 2 seasons. It’s frustrating they won’t put all 6 up at the same time

0 Kudos