Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
raymondjtoth
Roku Guru

Nbcsports channel not working

Nbcsports channel just gives error put with a garnaric error and not load needs fixing no one can use nbcsports channel to, watch Olympics since don't load and keep telling me retry all other channel load fine I have a 4k  roku tv. Hope fixed soon

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Nbcsports channel not working

@raymondjtoth

Thanks for the post.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more.

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing? Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
raymondjtoth
Roku Guru

Did that same thing going on

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hey @raymondjtoth

Thanks for the update.

Since you are still unable to play videos from one channel after attempting the suggestions above, videos from other channels play fine, contact the channel provider's customer support team to report the issue and get help. Channels on Roku are maintained by the channel developer themselves. In this case, there's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from them.

You can reach NBC Support here: https://help.nbc.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?brand=nbc

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
raymondjtoth
Roku Guru

I did email them at link told je but there telliing ke irs my end no support or fix i did everything told me keeps comming hack as my fault as can see its not my end what i do now

0 Kudos
raymondjtoth
Roku Guru

nbcsports channel still dont load even happen on my firetv stick i have also

0 Kudos
Ello2022
Roku Guru

@raymondjtoth  So NBC Sports does not load on your Roku or Firestick. Obviously that means there is an issue on NBC’s part 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@raymondjtoth

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator