Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PapaCridder
Level 7

Nascar Channel is Gone………….

I’m new to Roku TV and saw that it had The Nascar Channel. Went to watch it today and I can’t find it. How do I find out if a channel has been discontinued? 
Thanks

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Nascar Channel is Gone………….

@PapaCridder--

The only result I get searching for nascar in the channel store (in US) is just a collection of photos.

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/7b0eeeafe5a8b15f9d56bfef964dad63/nascar-hd

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.
Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.". Please only do this if it ACTUALLY solves your problem.
0 Kudos
PapaCridder
Level 7

That's all I can find now but I was watching last week. They were showing old drag races, interviews, etc. Do they just remove a channel without telling anyone?

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

They do if the developer requests it or a DMCA compliant was filed or Roku otherwise discovers the channel didn't have the rights to stream the content.  I've never seen Roku comment, but sometimes you can find the reason out there on the web.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos