Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AmberDaw
Level 7

NOW Channel Not Available to Download

My Roku device will not display the NOW app through the channel store. I have tried to log in online and download the channel that way but the button to 'add channel' is not selectable. I know it should be available and have contacted NOW and they don't understand why it isn't available as they say my device is supported. Has anyone had this issue? TYIA. Screenshot_20210529-222053_Samsung Internet.jpg

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: NOW Channel Not Available to Download

Hey @AmberDaw

Thanks for posting here in the Community!

Please be advised that NOW is only available in the UK region. We noticed that your account is set in the US; if you are using a Roku account that wasn't originated in the region in which you are using your device, you may encounter issues with a channel.

To resolve the issue, you'll want to create a new Roku account in the region in which you are using the device and link your Roku device to the new account. Just a heads up that if you are residing in the UK at the moment, creating a new account will automatically set the account's region to the UK.

Check out this link if you need help creating an account: How do I create a Roku account?

I hope this helps. 

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos