Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rylo64
Level 7

NOTHING loading last 2 days except homepage.

I was using hotspot and everything was fine until Thursday morning. Since Thursday morning nothing is loading at all except for the homepage. I cannot even access Roku free material. I'm unable to contact them by phone because I have a Roku Express which is not covered Buy customer service on the telephone. I've tried troubleshooting as much as I can possibly think to do. I've used all the suggestions on the web page that I can think of. Is there anyone else experiencing similar problems with their Roku Express boxes?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: NOTHING loading last 2 days except homepage.

@Rylo64 

Thanks for the inquiry.

While we don't typically recommend using mobile hotspot connections for streaming, I'd like to gather a few more details here to see what may be causing the issue. Please PM me with your Roku account email address, the serial number of your device from Settings>System>About, and the version of OS that your device currently has installed. Feel free to include any other details or steps you've attempted to try and resolve the issue. I'll follow up directly from there to see how else we can help.  

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos